Friday, June 5, 2009

Wow! Its been a month since I blogged last! I've got some catching up to do! So, here goes.... Over Mother's Day weekend, our ward Primary had an activity at the Temple. So, we went as a family and walked around the grounds and had a picnic lunch. It was great. Thanks to Rhonda who ALWAYS has her camera, we have some pictures that captured the moment.

After we ate our lunch the kids ran around on the grass and climbed trees. It just doesn't get better than this!


Of course, it was hard to get J out of the trees. He is 100% pure boy. He LOVES to climb trees. He looks for a tree to climb everywhere we go!

This is most of the kids in our Primary. We are missing a few families. I'd guess that this is about 80%. I know somewhere out there, a picture of my family in front of the temple is floating around in somebody's camera. If someone could forward me that picture, I would really appreciate it!!
It was a great day. The kids all took the opportunity to touch the temple. President Monson said to let our children go to the temple, and walk around the grounds, and reach out and actually touch the temple. And as they touch the temple, the temple will touch them. As well it has. We love the temple and are excited to get to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House as a family when we go visit later on this month. (Hopefully, I'll remember my camera then!!)

No comments: