Friday, June 5, 2009

Mommy and Me

In January (I think?!?) S and I started going to a Mommy and Me Group at Ms. Becky's Preschool/House. We had lots of fun with each other and it was a definite bonus that my sister Jody came with her daughter too! They are best buddies (sometimes even worst enemies- just like sisters!!) We are working on painting Easter eggs here.


Here we are doing some puzzles. Obviously something was funny!!





We are assembling out Itsy Bitsy Spider. S is really afraid of spiders. But she liked this one!

So, I've been meaning to blog about Mommy and Me, and now I did. It was great for S and I to spend time together but also great to be around other Moms and visit. Thanks Becky for opening up your house and all the hard work you put into organizing Mommy and Me on top of your Preschool classes. Anyone looking for a Preschool teacher, I HIGHLY recommend Becky. She is my good friend, but anyone who is around her when she's with kids can see she truly loves being with children and teaching them. And she's really, really good at it! Her Preschool website is linked on the side of my blog. Check it out!

No comments: