Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Did ya know?


Random Trivia-
So, I just went through and updated my background (as you can plainly see :) and re-did the banner title...but I didn't include my bi-line "we're spillin' the beans!". I know, I'm crazy like that (don't worry, it will be back for the summer!).
Anyway, in my random thoughts, I realized I never really let ya'll know WHY Bean Jar is the title of our family blog (is it really the family blog, or my blog ABOUT the family...these are the questions that linger...)
Wow, I'm wandering. Back to the blog. Yes, when I was trying to nail down a title, so to speak- I went on a website that I can't remember now, and put in my name, Brian's name and our last name and it made different words with all the letters. I mean, there was some crazy stuff that I was considering ( I wish I had the list in front of me- you'd get a good laugh!!). But, after going over the list, Bean Jar kind of stood out to me. So, here we are today, with the letters of our names- we created it. Bean Jar.
Who knew??

No comments: