So, I have a TON to blog about. We just got back from spending 9 days in Utah. It was a blast. But, I don't have time to blog about it all right now. I have a funny J story for you, before I forget.
Last Sunday, while in Utah we went to my brother Todd's house for dinner. While we were there, J got so distracted playing with cousins, he forgot to use the bathroom. Yep, he peed his pants. Shocking for an almost 6 year old? Maybe, but James has issues with thinking its more important to play than stop to pee.
Anyways, we were not staying at Todd's and did not have any change of clothes with us, so he had to wear his wet pants for about an hour before we left (I know, I'm the meanest mom ever!).. Needless to say, we got back to my sister Kelly's house, where we were staying and he was a little sore. Had some chaffage problems, I think. We were getting jammies on everyone, and J walks in from the bathroom with a pained look on his face. So, I ask what's wrong. This was his response:
"Mom, it hurts my parts when I pee. I think maybe I'm allergic or...(painful pause) maybe I'm pregnant."
I haven't laughed that hard in a while. That was a doosey.
I had to ask him what it meant to be pregnant. His response, "I don't know". I explained it was when a mommy had a baby growing in her tummy. The look of shock crossed his face and he said, "Oh, yeah, definitely NOT pregnant."
And then it was over.... Always good times with J around. Always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's way funny and cute. Definitely something worth remembering!
Post a Comment