Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Ok. One day I will get used to blogger. But until then, you'll have to handle my un-organized posts. I typed up some stuff and then added the pictures...so, here are the pictures, you'll have to scroll down to get the info on them...sorry!

S at her preschool party


S is dressed up as Pumpkin Spice (I don't know, that's just what the package said...)

Here is Mulan...


and a very scary skeleton...Yikes!



What a bunch of cuties!

We love Halloween! It was a great weekend. We got to celebrate at school parties, and a party at church, and then trick-or-treating. I have picture of Sophie at preschool, and then a few of the kids before our ward Halloween party at church. I don't have any of trick-or-treating because...well, I don't! We went with the big Wilhelm clan. It was really fun to be with friends we've known forever, and we just feel like part of the family (it does help that my sister really IS part of the family!) We ended our Halloween night by stopping off at the Weaver's house for a post trick-or-treating gathering of food and friends. We got there early and left before most others came. Our kids were so tired and ready for bed by 9pm! Can you imagine?

1 comment:

Doug & April said...

Cute costumes. The pumpkin spice almost looks like a character from The Jetson's cartoon.