S petting a pony
B riding a pony with cousins
J on his pony
S and A, one of her favorite cousins...
B and L
We took this picture with a few of us while we were waiting for others to arrive. We always have fun at Apple Hill and we go every year. We were excited to go up there this year with more family. Can't help eating all the yummy apple treats they create up there. I think that is why I like to go!S and I went on a preschool field trip to a pumpkin patch that same week. It was fun to go with Jody too! Here are a few pictures:
Here's Jody and I on the hay ride...S is in the black and white striped sweater on the side...I think Fall is my favorite season. I love the weather changing, I love the colors of the leaves. I love the smell of fires and cider and pumpkins...I could go on and on! It helps me get ready for my favorite time of year...CHRISTMAS TIME!!! Hopefully soon, I finish catching up on my posts so that I can actually blog about Christmas on time!



No comments:
Post a Comment