Thursday, December 10, 2009

A funny...

I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for the past week...for many reasons we won't go into.
Late this afternoon, as I was enjoying a freshly baked sugar cookie, I remembered I needed to move our dog, Sadie into the garage before it got too cold. With cookie in hand, I got my coat and grabbed a doggy biscuit out of the cupboard (we use it to bribe Sadie into listening to us) and headed out the back door. As I walked out the door, I instinctively took another bite of my cookie. But, to my surprise, it wasn't the cookie that I put in my mouth. Yeah. I ate the dog biscuit!! It was hard not to fall on the ground laughing as I spit it out on to the grass.

It was funny.

I've never been so distracted with life-stuff, that I've eaten my dog's treats before. I guess there's a first time for everything.

3 comments:

Chantell said...

hahahaha I could picture this whole story as I read it! I think you need a little break! :)

Doug & April said...

That is so funny! Thanks for sharing!

The Shane's said...

Ha Ha! I think you need a massage!