Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Goodness Gracious...

Well, I totally forgot to blog about the braces. Yes. B has braces. She got them on in October. Crazy, huh? I loved this picture. So, here she is in all of her glory!!!

It was really rough for the first few months. But FINALLY I think her mouth has sufficiently adjusted, i.e. gotten over the foreign objects that have taken over. I swear with her appliance thing in there, she totally had to re-learn to even swallow. Although, it came close to driving us all mad, she has now taken to eating decently normal again (she hasn't quite jumped back into eating chewy meats...we'll give her a break for what she's dealing with!!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome photo. Seriously awesome.

rad6 said...

we have to have soft dinners every 6 weeks for two days... have fun with that.
:)