The kids look forward to it. A lot.
For the past 4 years, (I think?), we've been going with Brad and Julianne and their family. I actually remembered my camera (I know- miracles STILL happen!). Here's a few pictures we captured on our tree cutting adventure:
We've narrowed it down to a science...or maybe have just ran out of patience in our old age! Here's our plan of attack:If we don't find "the one" in the first 30 minutes, we settle for whatever looks some-what decent! Fortunately, this year we lucked out, and found a great one in a short period of time. It was about 30 feet tall, but we only have 9 feet of space in our house. You do the math!!!
Here's Julianne with her little one, aka Bruiser! (I say that with complete love and adoration for the little guy!)
This picture is TOTALLY out of order. But, oh well! On the way home, we ran into this crazy hail storm driving through Citrus Heights. So, we thought we'd document it. It looked like it had just snowed!
B and L - they are sooo cute together. Good buddies from the start!
Here is Julianne with the kids. Brad and Brian are off cutting trees down. In fact, our tree fell on that exact spot about 3 minutes after we took the picture. Phew! It was a close one!We love our little Christmas adventure into the mountains. It starts the season out just perfectly! Thanks to Brad and Julianne for enduring with us in our craziness. I personally LOVE a fresh cut tree in the house. So beautiful. Its beginning to smell a lot like Christmas!


No comments:
Post a Comment