So, here is a picture of her sleeping for the first night in a big girl bed. She was soooo excited. She slept in the crib longer than any of my other kids, probably because I had to kick them out before the next baby needed it. But, we don't have a next baby (yet), so we packed up and here we are! Don't you just want to kiss her little cheeks??Monday, October 26, 2009
The end of an era...
It finally happened. After 9 years, we don't have a crib up in our home! It was kind of bitter sweet to pack it up (I did say pack it up, not give it away!). Our little baby isn't a baby anymore and I'm not quite sure how I feel about that!
So, here is a picture of her sleeping for the first night in a big girl bed. She was soooo excited. She slept in the crib longer than any of my other kids, probably because I had to kick them out before the next baby needed it. But, we don't have a next baby (yet), so we packed up and here we are! Don't you just want to kiss her little cheeks??
So, here is a picture of her sleeping for the first night in a big girl bed. She was soooo excited. She slept in the crib longer than any of my other kids, probably because I had to kick them out before the next baby needed it. But, we don't have a next baby (yet), so we packed up and here we are! Don't you just want to kiss her little cheeks??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh man, she is so grown up! I cant believe she is sleeping in a big girl bed, and im glad you're not giving up the crib yet :) We miss you guys!!
So cute. She looks so comfy.
Post a Comment