1- I got to have lunch with my ladies!!! (I'll explain later).
2-I got to go to the temple open house with my family. Its not everyday you get to stand in the House of the Lord (although not dedicated yet) with your WHOLE family. Well, some of you might have had that experience, but my kids are little. So, this was great!
Lunch. I escaped away from my sweet hubby and children to have lunch with Jess, Jan, Jaye, Jill, Rach, Jen, Jody, Marsha, Julie and Mandy (we MISSED you Sarah!!).
It was SOOOOO great to all be together, just like old times. Funny thing is, most of us live in Cali. Really the only ones from the group that are from Utah are Jess, Marsha, Julie and Mandy. It was really crazy that we were all in Utah at the same time, so we thought it would be a great opportunity to meet up with the Utah ladies and have lunch. It was incredibly great. I really, really wish we had taken a picture!
It made me sooo happy. Sigh. Did I mention that it made me happy??
It helped that the food was incredibly delicious too(thanks Jan and Jess!). Thanks Jess for being the hostess with the mostess, even when you didn't feel the greatest. You're amazing.
Temple. We went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House that night. We went with Kelly and Jody and families. What can I say? Its beautiful. The spirit was strong. Except for when my 5 year old son decided he was done and started throwing a fit in the middle of the tour. But, we won't talk about that. No, we won't. (Again, remember the PMS happening!) This is the one and only picture of my family in front of the temple. Not the greatest, but I'll keep it.
All of the cousins that came on the tour with us (we missed Chad's and Todd's families). Look at J's face. Does that look like the face of a child who would throw a temper tantrum inside the temple? Almost angelic...but, not quite!!



No comments:
Post a Comment