
Today was a big day! B was baptized a member of our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. We love and highly value our membership in the church and it was such a blessing to be able to see her make this choice- and really understand what she was doing. She's so sweet. I could tell by watching her, the sweet change that came over her as she came out of the water all sparkly clean, and again after she was confirmed and received the gift of the Holy Ghost. I felt the spirit so strongly and I know that Heavenly Father was smiling down on her today.

My brother Brad's daughter and B are the same age- only 6 weeks apart. It was funny that their baptisms ended up on the same day. It made for a very crazy, but very fun and meaningful day for our family. Betsey, a friend of my sister-in-law(Julianne), took pictures of the two of them together a few weeks ago, in their MATCHING white dresses. We scored and found them at Costco for a REALLY great price. Anyways, Betsey did an amazing job! We really appreciate all of her hard work!

Thanks to all of our family and friends for their love and support. We have such a wonderful ward family that really supports and loves each other. And as far as family goes, Brian and I lucked out on the parent and sibling side of things. We are surrounded by wonderful people who we look to as our examples in so many ways. We were blessed to hear from both grandmas and both grandpas at her baptism today. It was a great experience to be able to hear their testimonies. My heart is so full! I don't know what more I can say!
4 comments:
oh my goodness! she is SO gorgeous and i cannot wait to see you guys soon!! :)
She just glowed at church today! I am so glad I got to give her a squeeze and congratulate her! She really is an amazing little girl. But, she comes from an amazing family so... You guys are all amazing examples!
Beautiful pictures and beautiful girls and beautiful thoughts from a tender-hearted mom. What a great experience.
Wow! She's 8 already! That is great! How fun!
Post a Comment