
Eight years ago our lives changed forever- when we welcomed our sweet little B into the world! I can't believe she's 8! Life goes by so fast. Although her arrival coming into the world was an extremely long and grueling process- I was in labor for 28 hours with her! But she was worth every bit of it.


A few of her baby-baby pictures. She's grown so much over the last 8 years. We are excited to continue watching her learn and grow. We love you B! You're growing up into such a beautiful girl. Your kind, and thoughtful, and so fun and silly. You are so much fun to be around. We are so happy you are apart of our family.
3 comments:
Holy Cow! I can't believe that she's 8...where does time go?
So hard to believe its been 8 years. I remember it like it was yesterday. Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday to a very sweet girl!
Post a Comment