Monday, March 9, 2009

Have you ever seen a leprechaun...

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, which my kids are soooo excited about. Here is a little song from my #2 Leprechaun....


One night at dinner last week, each of my kids proceeded to take turns breaking out in song and dance. It was my own little "Wadman Idol". Anyway, J's song was for St. Patty's Day and was so cute, I had to record it ( I recorded all of them-but I'm only posting his now). I've never uploaded video before, I hope it turns out okay. Hopefully you'll enjoy this as much as I did (and still do!)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Marching to and fro! Too cute!

Miss Becky said...

Thanks J, can't wait to teach my preschoolers the same song!

Chantell said...

That was so cute :) I miss you guys!

The Shane's said...

So cute!!! He's just too cute!