Sunday, February 8, 2009

I smell T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!

Need I say more??
Of course I will say a little more. S decided to get into mommy's makeup one Sunday afternoon when mommy was gone and daddy was home with the kids (secretly, I think he was napping! And why am I typing in third person?) Anyway, I got home and found her this way. She said "Mommy I pretty like you!" So, I did what any mother would do- I took her picture and told her she was beautiful. Little girls are heaven's flowers!

Note: Did you notice the botch job on the front of her hair? I try to do a comb over to cover it up. Anyway, her dear cousin, who's name I won't mention-(but she's the same age and lives close by to us...)She is responsible for S's beautiful, and stylish hair cut. It's kind of a Mohawk when I let it stand up. Next time its standing on end I'll snap a photo. Its really quite stunning...I was thinking we should color the Mohawk pink, just for fun..

No comments: